Hi again,
I hope you were able to follow along on Sunday. Please feel free to review the videos. They cover the first three chapters of the Rubin and Babbie book, 6th edition.
For your next class, please read the first five chapters of that book.
Be ready for a quiz on the material in the first three chapters.
We're voting to see what time to start on Tuesday, either 7:30 Central Standard Time, or 8:00. I don't care either way, and this year we have people on the east and west coasts, so it will be a toss-up I guess.
Email me your choice.
Linda
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, this is Vivian. I'm CST and I have kiddos so both times are cruddy (LOL) but I vote for 8 that way I can try to get the girls dinner before class.
You rock, Vivian.
Post a Comment